CONTACT & INFO
NAUTICAL CENTER PRGIN
Obala Jerka Sizgorica 1
22 000 Sibenik
VHF channel 17
tel: + 385 22 312 975
fax: + 385 22 312 988
View Larger Map
Mandalina Marina & Yacht Club is located in the centre of the Croatian Adriatic coast, in the historical town of Sibenik, between two national parks: Kornati archipelago and Krka waterfalls. Indisputable advantage of marine site is its location in the bottom of the deep Sibenik canal's bay. Marina is protected from all winds; sheltered by the peninsula from the northern wind Bura and strengthened with a strong breakwater that keeps it safe from the southern Jugo wind.
All year round
At this moment, Mandalina Marina & Yacht Club features 350 in-water slips and 50 dry - dock berths on land and accommodate vessels up to 75 meters, offering an outstanding range of on-site conveniences for luxury yacht owners, their guests and crew members. Marina for mega yachts, which NCP Group develops in cooperation with foreign partners, will accommodate vessels up to 100 meters in length, and it will consist of 65 additional berths for mega yachts. Construction of mega-yacht marina will be completed by the end of 2010.
Pontoons, breakwaters and finger anchor systems are high-quality products of Marinetek NCP from Sibenik, the company that developed Mandalina Marina by the license of Marinetek Finland OY. In 2009 Marinetek NCP was awarded as the highest quality pontoons producer within this worldwide recognized brand. That is why Marinetek NCP is also selected contractor for the project development and implementation of all systems of the first Croatian marina for mega-yachts - Mandalina Marina & Yacht Club.
- potable water
- electricity (16A, 250V, 32A, 64A, 125A, 250A)
- telephone connectivity at in-water slips
- security 24/7
- full-time professional marina staff at disposal from 8:00 – 22:00 h during the whole year
- wireless and fast Wi - Fi internet connection
Šibenik is located 30 minutes from the airport of Zadar and Split airport, which are connected with daily direct flights to all major European centers.
You will arrive quickly and comfortably in our base as we are only 40 minutes away from two international airports, Split and Zadar, while the highway Zagreb - Split (popular called "Dalmatina") leads you directly into our base. Mandalina Marina is only 8 km from the highway. Necessary purchases before departure, you can do in a grocery store in the marina or in one of two nearby trading centers (1km).
Taxi/Transfer & Shuttle/Bus service from Marina Mandalina
- Transfer Marina Mandalina to Šibenik
- Transfer Marina Mandalina to Primošten
- Transfer Marina Mandalina to Brodarica
- Transfer Marina Mandalina to Biograd na moru
- Transfer Marina Mandalina to Sevid
- Transfer Marina Mandalina to Ražanj
- Transfer Marina Mandalina to National park Krka
- Transfer Marina Mandalina to Zadar
- Transfer Marina Mandalina to Zadar Airport
- Transfer Marina Mandalina to Vodice
- Transfer Marina Mandalina to Split
- Transfer Marina Mandalina to Split Airport
- Transfer Marina Mandalina to Dubrovnik
- Transfer Marina Mandalina to Plitvice lakes
- Transfer Marina Mandalina to Trogir
- Transfer Marina Mandalina to Tribunj