Ferry Port Vela Luka - Korcula
There are two important ferry ports on the island Korčula: Dominče- Korčula and Vela Luka. The island of Korčula is one of the largest and most beautiful Croatian islands and can be visited by ferry boats from various destinations on the Adriatic Coast in Croatia. Depending on your final destination on Korčula, you can arrive at the ferry port of Vela Luka or Dominče near the town of Korčula. The ferries connect the town of Korčula with the town of Orebić on the peninsula of Pelješac and the voyage lasts about 15 minutes. The boat ride from Korčula to Drvenik near Makarska lasts about 2h 30 min.
The most popular ferry lines are:
- Split- Vela Luka- Lastovo (Split-Vela Luka voyage lasts about 3 hours)
- Orebić – Korčula – Orebić (all year long)
- Korčula - Drvenik - Korčula (seasonal)
- Korčula - Dubrovnik – Dubrovnik
- Korčula – Stari grad - Split - Rijeka - Split - Stari grad – Korčula
- Lastovo (Ubli) - Vela Luka – Split – Vela Luka – Lastovo (Ubli)
The most frequent line is the one from Korčula (Dominče) to Orebić which operates about 15 times a day and departs every 30 minutes.
The catamaran lines:
- Dubrovnik - Mljet - Korčula - Lastovo - Mljet – Dubrovnik
- Korčula - Hvar - Split - Hvar – Korčula
- Lastovo (Ubli) - Vela Luka – Hvar - Split – Hvar – Vela Luka - Lastovo (Ubli)
If you have decided to visit Korčula enjoy completely in your vacation in the Central Dalmatian archipelago and book in advance your transfer to and from ferry port of Vela Luka or Korčula on the island of Korčula with ConnectoTransfers.
ConnectoTransfers offers you the possibility to book your taxi-transfer in advance, under reasonable prices and under a fixed rate. ConnectoTransfers also offers you a well-organized private tours across the island with an itinerary upon your liking. Feel free to contact us and we will make sure you enjoy your stay on the island of Korčula no matter the destination!