You can complete your booking on-line by using the displayed booking form on ConnectoTransfers website. Just choose the date, your start-finish points and follow the link. The link will show you the type of vehicles and the prices of the transfer in one way and the price for a round trip. If your destination is not listed we can send you a custom route and full instructions should you wish to book.
We would strongly advise booking in advance. Once your booking has been made a vehicle is reserved and we guarantee availability. Last minute bookings however can be accommodated if the vehicle is available.
A one-way price will include a single journey from your arrival point to your destination. A return price (round trip; both ways trip) includes the departure transfer to the starting point.
The transfer prices are aways per vehicle and not per person, and the type of vehicle is determined by the number of passengers.
You can choose a standard car, luxury car, VW passenger caddy or a mini bus.
Your driver will come to pick you up at your desired destination. If the transfer should include the airport, your driver will wait for you at the check-out exit holding a tag with your name on it.
The times quoted are the standard journey times on a normal day. These times may alter slightly in high season when there is more traffic or road works affect the direct route of the journey. You will be notified if there is any anticipated delay to your journey.
ConnectoTransfers taxi services offers transfers under fixed rates so that you know your expenses in advance and the price doesn't depend on the conditions on the route or the traffic. Besides convenient and fixed prices, with ConnectoTransfers you don't have to waste time looking for transportation.
Your taxi driver will at all times be informed about your flight details and will collect you at the new time.
In case your flight is delayed, the driver will be aware of the new schedule and will wait for you as previously mentioned. We do not charge extra the waiting of the driver in this case.
We do not charge extra the luggage of the passengers and you will be helped by the driver with its placement in the car.
You may cancel your booking until three days before without charges. Please read the cancellation policy which can be found on the terms and conditions section of the website.
Children until 12 years are not allowed to travel without their parents. Children between 12-18 years must have an authorized statement from their parents. If your transfer requires a child seat, please notify us on time.
Yes, we provide transfer services for the disabled people, but make sure you notify us on time so that we can prepare an adequate vehicle.
The drivers of ConnectoTransfers are professionals with long term experience in passenger transport services and will be prepared for your transfer with a fixed itinerary.
You will be charged 20 % of the total amount of the transfer price on the day of booking and the amount will be charged from your credit card, while the rest of the amount (80 %) will be payed in cash to the driver.
No. Giving a tip is discretionary and completely up to you.
If you pre-pay using a debit or credit card we can send you a receipt via email.
ConnectoTransfers offers you not only taxi transfer services but also excursions and tours all over Croatia. The tours can be organized with a driver only or with a guide. Tours can also be fixed or custom made upon your preferences.
No, smoking isn't allowed in the vehicle during the transfer.
ConnectoTransfers taxi service operates door-to-door leading you directly to your desired destination unless arranged otherwise.
In the case you lose your voucher simply contact ConnectoTransfers customer support and you will be provided with another one.
Both you and your luggage are insured during your transfer with ConnectoTransfers but we recommend that you have an extra insurance for the entire trip.
It is possible to provide transportation of pets, but only if they are properly placed in their travel boxes and put in the luggage department of the vehicle.
If you cannot find an answer to your question, please contact ConnectoTransfers customer support at: 00 385 21 312 595